The third generation of PN400-X™ compact industrial printer, prints by inkjet, in-line, at the backend of mail inserters, in full color, regardless of machine throughput.
Fitted with KEOS-X inkjet head, it dynamically adapts to the thickness of the mail pieces in order to maintain the best print quality and the productivity of the inserter. The PN400-X™ achieves unprecedented levels of productivity: up to 26,000 mails per hour.
The PN400™ printer meets all on line envelope customization requirements from the market. It can also be setup as in stand alone with different feeder, prepress and postpress accessories in many applications.
- CMYK or monochrome inkjet
- Aqueous or UV based inks
- Resolution up to 600 dpi, 3 drops sizes
- Maximum speed 150 m/mn
- Dynamic thickness compensation
- Dimensions: H 1500mm x W 1150mm x D 900m
- Smart VDG, graphic layout, 1D, 2D codes, graphics, texts, variable data
- Smart KPM, spooling, operator interface, maintenance, read & print
Possibilities and applications
- In standalone with feeder and stacker
- Online at the end of enveloping...
- Postal marking, addressing
- Logo printing, commercials
- Variable data printing
- Notices, transpromo
- Packaging, cartons, envelopes
- Closed materials PET, PVC, Aluminium
- Decors printing